- This hotline has Spanish-language capacity.
- We help end the isolation that many people feel, by providing a safe environment on the phone or via the internet to discuss issues that people can't talk about everywhere else.
- National Runaway Safeline.
- The Helpline offers real-time, one-on-one support from peer advocates.
- National Human Trafficking Hotline.
- Pathways to Safety International assists Americans experiencing interpersonal and gender based violence abroad.
Home The Hotline
Take Our Quizzes
People will be able to find emotional support, get advice for how to deal with harassers, learn what their legal rights are, and more. Read news release announcing launch of VictimConnect. Callers and texters are connected to trained and caring professionals from the closest crisis counseling center in the network. Virgin Islands, dating casual Puerto Rico and Guam.
New National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
- National hotlines can help connect victims, survivors, and their support networks connect with local resources.
- Safe Helpline provides live, one-on-one support and information to the worldwide DoD community.
- The National Human Trafficking Hotline is a national anti-trafficking hotline serving victims and survivors of human trafficking and the anti-trafficking community in the United States.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline.
- State and Territorial Domestic Violence Coalitions.
National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
National Hotlines - VictimConnect
All calls are confidential. Read news release announcing the Helpline's launch. Putting you in the driver's seat to get help for yourself, or someone you know, sims 3 online dating funktioniert after sexual assault. Review current and former Impact Reports.
We suggest you choose the hotline that is best for you. StrongHearts Native Helpline. Accessible by phone or internet.
Get Help Today
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Pathways to Safety International. The National Domestic Violence Hotline The Hotline is available for anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship. The WomensLaw online helpline provides basic legal information, referrals, and emotional support for victims of abuse.